High product quality guarantees success to EUROCEMENT Group’s business. The holding company invests, on an ongoing basis, in promising research in that field, implements the program of purchase and installation of the state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, which allows conducting tests in conformity with the European standards.
HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS = HIGH SUSTAINABILITY IN THE FINISHED ARTICLE
- The quality of the input materials, raw mixtures, clinker and finished cement is monitored on a continual basis
- The laboratory use of state-of-the-art equipment allows obtaining test results on a real-time basis, thus offering an opportunity to adjust the industrial process for the release of high-quality products
- High quality of all cements of eurocement group is proved by the certificates of voluntary certification system
- A technological map is drawn up for each item of infrastructure, thereby making it possible to reduce the amount of cement that is used
- The product delivery system that is in place guarantees that the required amount of cement can be delivered to the construction site in a very short space of time
- Ergonomic packaging enables the amount of material used at the site to be monitored
- The fact that there are several plants in the region where the customer operates means that an uninterrupted supply of cement to the construction sites is guaranteed
MANDATORY CERTIFICATION OF CEMENT
Since March 7, 2016, in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 3, 2015 No. 930*, mandatory certification of cement has been introduced. Issued certificates are necessarily registered in the unified RusAccreditation (Federal Service for Accreditation) register. Certificates are valid for 1 year. The introduction of mandatory certification is aimed at preventing the appearance of products that do not meet the requirements of the standard, counterfeit products on the market, as well as at reducing the number of unscrupulous suppliers and increasing consumer confidence in certificates of conformity issued for various types of cement by accredited product certification bodies.
REGULATORY DOCUMENTS FOR PRODUCED CEMENTS
Compliance with the requirements for cements and cement composition set forth in the regulatory documents is a precondition for production.
In the Russian Federation, there are several standards simultaneously that define the requirements for the production of general construction cements – GOST 10178-85 "Portland cement and portland blastfurnace slag cement. Specifications", GOST 31108-2016 "Common cements. Specifications".
In addition, for special types of cements, there is GOST 55224-2012 "Cements for transport construction. Specifications" for the manufacture of concrete road and airfield pavements, bridge structures, concrete products, including concrete pipes, sleepers, supports of power lines and GOST 22266-2013 "Sulphate-resistant cements. Specifications" for sulphate-resistant cements intended for the manufacture of concrete and reinforced concrete products and structures with enhanced corrosion resistance when exposed to environments that are aggressive due to the content of sulphates.
RULES OF CERTIFICATION OF CEMENT
Order of Rosstandart (Federal Agency for Technical Regulation) No. 1-st dated January 11, 2016 "On approval of the national standard" approved GOST R 56836-2016 "Conformity assessment. Rules for cements certification", which establishes the procedure for certifying cements and the content of procedures.
ALL PRODUCTS OF EUROCEMENT GROUP MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LEGISLATION AND HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY CERTIFICATES OF CONFORMITY
*Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 3, 2015 No. 930 "On Amendments to the Unified List of Products Subject to Mandatory Certification"