Voronezh Branch of JSC EUROCEMENT Group
"I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR THE HIGH QUALITY OF OUR CEMENT"
ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTION:
DUST EMISSIONS CUT BY 2.5 TIMES
SPECIFIC NORMS FOR FUEL CONSUMPTION CUT BY 1.6 TIMES
|FOCUS ON INNOVATION:
WORK PRODUCTIVITY INCREASED BY 3.5 TIMES
3,075 million tons of cement a year
Town of Podgorensky, Podgorensky district, Voronezh region, Russia, 396560 on the map
+7 473 206-55-50
+7 473 206-55-47
A NEW PLANT FOR THE EUROCEMENT GROUP HOLDING COMPANY IN THE VORONEZH REGION
The EUROCEMENT group Holding company's new plant for the manufacture of cement using the dry method was built in just three years, in the town of Podgorensky in the Voronezh region. The plant went into operation in December 2012. The company has an aggregate capacity of 3,075 million tons of cement a year. The equipment and basic engineering work were provided by the Danish company FLSmidth, a leading supplier for the global cement industry.
Thanks to state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and green solutions, the norms for fuel consumption at the firm are 1.6 times lower than at a plant operating using the traditional method of cement production, whilst emissions caused by production have been cut by 2.5 times as compared with the norms.
PRODUCTS MADE BY THE VORONEZH BRANCH:
- Certified for compliance with the requirements of GOST 31108-2003 and GOST 30515-97 AT SUE "NIIMOSSTROI"
- Has consistently high quality characteristics
- Complies with European standards
- Produced using raw material mined in our proprietary quarry next to the plant
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR CEMENT:
- High early-stage strength and strength in the finished product
- First steaming group
- No "false setting"
- Low specific expense in concrete
- High ease of packing, ensuring that the concrete mix is extremely mobile
- Radiation safe
ADVANTAGES OF THE VORONEZH BRANCH:
- Fully robotic, automated laboratory
- Ability to select the best possible raw materials mixes
- Technical support for customers in the selection of concrete mixes
TYPES OF CEMENT PRODUCED BY THE PLANT:
Based on GOST 31108-2003:
- CEM I 52.5N - Portland cement class 52.5, normal hardening
- CEM I 42.5N - Portland cement class 42.5, normal hardening
- CEM II/A-S 42.5N - Portland cement with mineral additives of between 6% and 20%, class 42.5, normal hardening
If consumers so wish, experts from the plant will be willing to consider the possibility of producing other types of cement.