"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THE HIGH QUALITY OF OUR CEMENT"
4,139 million tons of cement a year
Sumskaya str., Cement Plant site, Belgorod, Belgorod Region, Russia, 308015
+7 4722 30-03-01
+7 4722 32-20-74
+7 4722 30-04-14
+7 4722 30-03-96
BELGORODSKIY CEMENT IS THE LARGEST PROVIDER OF EUROPEAN QUALITY CEMENT FOR THE BELGOROD REGION BUILDING INDUSTRY
The plant's products are widely known among building industry customers in Moscow, the Moscow, Belgorod, Kursk and Oryol Regions and other Russian regions. In the 60 plus years since the plant's founding, it has delivered more than 117 million tons of its products to its customers.
Belgorodskiy Cement was the first CIS cement plant to receive a DIN 1164 standard quality certificate. All the Russian forms of cement produced by the plant are certified according to the GOST R voluntary certification system. Two types of cement - СEM I 42.5N and CEM II/A-S 32.5R - are certified by the Quality Control Organization of the German Cement Plant Union (Dusseldorf, FRG) according to the EN 197-1 standard.
BELGORODSKIY CEMENT'S PRODUCTS:
- Are certified according to GOST 31108-2003, GOST 10178-85, TU 5731-001-18074720-2012 and the European standard EN 197-1
- Possess consistently high quality characteristics
- Correspond to European standards
- Are produced from raw materials obtained in the plant's own quarries
OUR CEMENT HAS:
- High initial strength in finished structures
- First class steaming
- No false setting
- Low flow density in concrete
- High placeability, allowing for a high mobility concrete mix
- Radiological safety
ADVANTAGES OF BELGORODSKIY CEMENT:
- Ability to `select` optimal raw mixes
- Strict quality control performed at all stages of the production process
- Wide assortment of produced cement
- Certified to produce Portland cement for asbestos cement structures
- Certified to produce PC 500-D0-N cement, ideally suited for manufacturing concrete for road and airfield surfaces, bridges, ferro-concrete sleepers, overhead railway wires and lighting.
THE PLANT'S CEMENT HAS BEEN USED TO BUILD:
Belgorodskiy Cement's cement has been used in the construction of many important buildings in Russia and abroad: homes and infrastructure in Belgorod, the Ostankino Television Tower, the largest hydroelectric power plants, the Moscow metro, the Aswan Dam in Egypt, a number of airfields, bridges and many other buildings.
GOST 10178-85 standard:
TYPES OF CEMENT PRODUCED BY THE PLANT:
GOST 31108-2003 standard:
- CEM I 42.5N - Portland grade 42.5 normal-hardening cement
- CEM II/A-S 32.5R - Portland cement with up to 20% mineral additives, grade 32.5, rapid-hardening cement
- PC 500-D0-N – Portland grade 500, made of standardized composition clinker
- PCC – Portland cement for asbestos cement structures
- CEM I 42.5N – Portland grade 42.5, normal-hardening cement/li>
- CEM II/A–S 32.5R – Portland cement with up to 20% mineral additives, grade 32.5, rapid-hardening cement
On customer request, the plant's employees are able to consider the possibility of producing other forms of cement.
- By rail
- By the group's cement trucks
- By bed trucks
- Delivery from the plant by the client's transport is possible
- All manufactured cements are delivered in bulk by rail
- The cements CEM I 42.5N and CEM II/A-S 32.5R are also delivered in bulk by the group's cement trucks and the client's transport
- The cements CEM I 42.5N and CEM II/A-S 32.5R are delivered in 50 kg individual bags on shrink-wrapped pallets (34 bags to the pallet, 1,700 kg in total)
- The cements CEM I 42.5N and CEM II/A-S 32.5R are delivered in soft 1,000 kg big bags
- All bagged cements are delivered by rail, the group's bed trucks and the client's transport