2,154 million tons of cement a year
Russia, 391720, Ryazankaya Region, Mikhailovsky District, Oktyabrsky
+7 49130 27-1-16
+7 49130 27-1-27
+7 49130 271-17
+7 49130 217-44
MIKHAILOVCEMENT IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF EUROPEAN QUALITY CEMENT IN THE RYAZANSKAYA REGION
MIKHAILOVCEMENT is one of the major suppliers of cement for Moscow and the Moscow Region. The enterprise possesses large reserves of high quality raw materials required for producing cement.
The enterprise's raw material base is unique: reserves of limestone and clay are located in the same quarry. The limestone is very strong in composition, falling in categories 8 to 10 on the Protodyakonov rock classification scale, which is equivalent in hardness to granite and solid iron ore. The enterprise's quarry contains unique clays from the Jurassic period: pyritized ammonites, the ages of which range from 120 to 140 million years.
- Certified in compliance with GOST 31108-2003
- Stable, high quality characteristics
- Meets European standards
- Produced from raw materials mined in the company's own quarry adjacent to the plant
OUR CEMENT IS:
- High early age strength and durability in the finished structure
- No "false setting"
- Low specific fuel in concrete
- First steaming group
- High workability, good concrete mix mobility
- Radiation safety
- Capability to `select` optimal raw materials
- The products meet environmental standards
- Broad selection of produced cement
- Strict quality control of products during every stage of production
- MIKHAILOVCEMENT'S laboratory is equipped with the most cutting-edge equipment/li>
- All laboratory tests are conducting in compliance with European methodology standards
- In a single day, the MIKHAILOVCEMENT lab conducts over 180 tests to produce the highest quality portland cement
THE CEMENT PLANT BUILDS:
the Kalininskaya and Smolenskaya Nuclear Power Plants, the Ryazanskaya Regional Thermal Power Station, the Moscow Metro Station, the multi-functional "Olympic" Sports Complex in Moscow, the Olympic Sports Palace in Ryazan, the Ryazan Perinatal Center, and many other commercial and social facilities.
TYPES OF CEMENTS PRODUCED BY THE FACTORY:
- CEM I 42,5N - Portland cement class 42,5, normal hardening
- CEM I 32,5B - Portland cement class 32,5, rapid hardening
- CEM II/A-S 32,5B - Portland cement with slag from 6% to 20%, strength class 32,5, rapid hardening
At the customer's request, the plant's specialists are prepared to consider producing other types of cement.
- Holding's Cement Trucks/li>
- Holding's Light Commercial Vehicles
- The Customer's Own Motor Transport from the Factory
- All produced cements can be shipped in bulk via railcars, the Holding's cement trucks, and the customer's own motor transport
- Cement CEM I 42,5B can also be shipped in 50 kg bags via railcars, the Holding's flatbed trucks, and the customer's own motor transport